Imam Khomeini hospital, the center of provider of ophthalmic care in west of Iran, offers exceptional service to international patients seeking treatment for all types of eye diseases and disorders.
With facilities in hospital, the Department of Ophthalmology for the University medical science of Kermanshah was founded as a regional eye center for the west of the Iran.
Imam Khomeini hospital offers excellent care in all areas of ophthalmic sub-specialties, diagnostic procedures and ancillary care,
- Cataracts, Corneal & External Diseases
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Laser Vision Correction / Refractive Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Retinal and Macular Diseases and Disorders